PART IV- 2017 & 2018 FUNDRAISING IDEAS
March 10, 2017
March 10, 2017
Spring is approaching and if you have any outdoor fundraising ideas that you would like to do to help raise money for the family, please complete the online form on the website. You may want to sell dinners or baked goods or whatever you enjoy doing etc. These funds are to help offset reunion cost and also to be able to provide a memorable experience for the family at our reunions. We would also like to have a Scholarship Fund for our Young People.
Last year I sent out an email regarding fundraising ideas for this year and next. We asked everyone if they came up with any ideas to please go online to the family website and complete the fundraising form. [mcfaddenfamilyreunion12.com]. As a result of this fundraising ideas, there were two forms completed online and the committee approval:
1. Ethel McFadden suggestion was the Birthday month celebration.
- The Birthday month celebration would involve all family members both young and old. The cost would be $1.00 per letter of your birth month only. For example: my birthday is in October so I would pay $7.00. I can either pay it now or pay on my birthday month. If I don't have your birthday month, please forward to my attention. I will list all names, birth month and total owed and send out to the family.
2. Sharon Young suggested selling baked goods.
- Baked Goods - would be sold in her area.
3. Some other fundraising ideas and suggestions were to:
- Prepare a Family Souvenir Journal to be available for our 2018 reunion. I showed a sample copy at our 2016 reunion.
- This year to reduce the cost of the regular $5.00 raffle.